TRUMP LEADS BIDEN BY 4% POINTS IN NEW MICHIGAN STATE-WIDE POLL
MEDIA DISAPPROVAL RATE AT 57%
Results from a state-wide poll in Michigan shows Donald Trump with a 4% lead over Joe Biden. The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 2.5%. The poll consisted of 2851 likely voters and newly registered voters who have never voted in an election.
The poll was conducted by Zia Poll and analyzed by Painter Communications.
The state-wide poll was conducted between October 11 and October 18, 2020. The likely voters were contacted via landlines and mobile phones.
If the election were held today, for whom would you vote?
- 45% – Joe Biden
- 49% – Donald Trump
- 2 % – Other
- 3% – Undecided
Excitement Level for Your Candidate
- 70% of Biden voters were very excited about their candidate
- 85% of Trump voters were very excited about their candidate
What is the most Important Issue?
- 23%. were most concerned with jobs and the economy
- 22% were most concerned with healthcare and COVID-19
- 21% were most concerned with law and order
- 34% -Other issues
Which Candidate will Provide a Better Economy?
- 39% thought Biden would provide a better economy
- 48% thought Trump would provide a better economy
By What Method do you Plan to Vote?
- 55% plan to vote by mail-in ballot or absentee in person
- 45% plan to vote November 3, Election Day
What is your Marital Status?
- 66% of Biden supporters were married
- 75% of Trump supports were married
Handling of the Covid-19 Pandemic
Handling of COVID-19 -Respondents were almost evenly split on their opinions on how the Governor of Michigan and President Donald Trump have handled the response to COVID-19.
Media disapproval was at 57%
Biden has a slight lead among African American and Hispanic voters